AUTO MARKET SALES * WORLDWIDE
* China - Automobile production increase 9.09% in June 2012Beijing,China -CAAM (PR) -18 July 2012: -- According to statistics and analysis of China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM)，the amount of China’s auto production was 1,531,300 units in June, decrease 2.37% compared with last month, and up 9.09% compared with the same period of last year. Among main automobile categories, production of passenger cars was 1,258,800 units, lower than the previous 0.79% and up 12.20% year on year; the output of commercial vehicle was 272,500 units, lower than the previous 9.08 percent, and decrease 3.30% compared with the same period of last year... From January to June this year, China automobile production reached 9,529,200 units, an increase of 4.08% compared with the same period of last year: Production of passenger cars was 7,599,300 units, increase 7.87 percent year on year; the output of commercial vehicle was 1,929,900 units, decreased by 8.59% compared with the same period of last year...
* Vietnam - VAMA: June’s auto sales continue to dipHanoi,Vietnam -VBN/Business Times -Jul 14, 2012: -- Total car sales in June reached 6,555 units, down 4.6 per cent from the previous month and 43 per cent over the same period last year, according to the Vietnam Automobile Manufacturers’ Association (VAMA)... The locally assembled car volume reached 5,482 units, rising 3 per cent from the previous month, while imported cars dropped 30 per cent month-on-month to reach about 1,000 units... VAMA’s members sold 5,858 units in June, inching up 2 per cent month-on-month, mainly thanks to small car sales with a 14 per cent month-on-month rise... In the first half of this year, car sales for the whole market reached 42,928 units, down 41 per cent year-on-year, of which, small car sales declined 47 per cent while truck sales dipped 30 per cent...
* Philippines - June sees local auto market expand 25%Manila,Philippines -CAMPI AUTO (PR) -July 18, 2012: -- New vehicle sales in the Philippines rose 25% year-on-year to 13,697 units in June 2012. The Chamber of Automotive Manufacturers of the Philippines (CAMPI) added in your sales report, that in the first half of the year:
* Commercial Vehicle total sales: 51014 units
* AUV: 19.678 units
* LCV: 29.578 units
* Lt. Trucks: 1.053 units
* Trucks and Buses: 705 units
* Indonesia - New car sales set record in JuneJakarta,Indonesia -The Jakarta Post -July 18, 2012: -- New passenger car sales in Indonesia reached a monthly record of 101,743 units, according to the Indonesian Automotive Industry Association (Gaikindo). Compared with car sales of 70,154 units, refuting concerns over impacts of the global economic crisis and the newly introduced rule on the minimum down payment... Car sales, which along with motorcycle sales are an indicator of consumption in Southeast Asia’s largest economy, rose by 27.55 percent to 535,263 units during the January-June period this year from the same period last year, according to the latest statistics of the Gaikindo...
Labels: autosales worldwide